“Sharing the Christ Who Cares Together”
- Cultivate personal spiritual growth and joyful reverent worship to the glory of God.
- Assist in the motivating, training, and equipping of members for ministry.
- Reach out to our communities by utilizing needs-based approaches to evangelism, health ministry, and public relations.
- Enable our children and youth to cope with the issues of life through an effective Christ-centered ministry.
- Strengthen the fellowship of our congregation through vibrant Sabbath Schools and creative social activities.