“The mission of the St. John’s Seventh-day Adventist Church is to share the everlasting gospel of Jesus Christ to all peoples by the provision of dedicated service to our community and inviting everyone into a saving relationship with Jesus.”
We are Sharing the Christ Who Cares … Together!
Our goals as a church are to
- Cultivate personal spiritual growth and joyful reverent worship to the glory of God.
- Assist in the motivating, training, and equipping of members for ministry.
- Reach out to our communities by utilizing needs-based approaches to evangelism, health ministry, and public relations.
- Enable our children and youth to cope with the issues of life through an effective Christ-centered ministry.
- Strengthen the fellowship of our congregation through vibrant Sabbath Schools and creative social activities.
We believe that every member is a minister and through discovering, developing, and utilizing our spiritual gifts, God’s church will grow. We become inspired to care for others because our lives have been enriched by the love, joy, peace, and forgiveness of God.