Shipwrecked VBS: Rescued By Jesus
August 6-10, 2018
A summer kids’ event called Shipwrecked VBS will be hosted at the Seventh Day Adventist Church located at 30 Aldershot Street from August 6th to 10th.
At Shipwrecked, kids discover that Jesus rescues them! Kids participate in memorable Bible-learning activities, sing catchy songs, play teamwork-building games, make and devour yummy treats, experience one-of-a-kind Bible adventures, collect Bible Memory Buddies to remind them of God’s love, and test out Sciency-Fun Gizmos they’ll take home and play with all summer long. Because this is a full day program, kids will also participate in field trips including swimming, Axtion, meet all kinds of exotic animals and travel to Bell Island for a tour of the mines. Each day concludes with the Sail Away Sendoff that gets everyone involved in living what they’ve learned.
Shipwrecked is for kids from 5-12 years of age and will run from 9AM to 4:30PM each day.
Registration forms are available here: VBS Registration Form 2018
You can also pick up a hard copy of the registration form at the back of the church.
Please send your registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be a $25 registration fee for this program to help cover the cost of the field trips.
- Children are expected to bring their own lunches and snacks.
- Cooperative behaviour is expected from each child.
- Please remember children will be playing in the yard during the day, and walking to nearby pools. This is an active group, and your child must be willing to take part in activities and follow instructions and rules.
- If your child would like to have a Shipwrecked t-shirt, please include an additional $10 and the sizing your child will require.